Camellia Oil 100% – Pure cool Pressed, natural 2oz / 60 ml. Anti-aging, Dry Skin, Acne Scarring, Stretch Marks, Hair – Unscented
- 100per cent Pure, cool Pressed, natural, processed without heat or chemicals
- Rich in polyphenols, saturated in vitamins A, B, D and E, numerous minerals, Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Has protective and antiseptic properties, wonderful for all skin types including super delicate, greasy, combo, and zits subject. Encourages epidermis restoration. For most readily useful result use after fleur-de-lis Natural Cosmetics Rice and Papaya Enzyme Powder Cleanser.
- Virtually odorless and possesses just a tremendously small herbal aroma
- Prevents free radical damage, provides dampness and velvety softness into the epidermis and hair
Camellia oil comes from the seeds of the Tee Tree plant that develops when you look at the hills of Eastern Asia. Praised while the “Beauty Secret for the Geishas”, this very valuable oil happens to be recognized for hundreds of years for its highly epidermis restorative and rejuvenating ability. It has extremely large levels of anti-oxidants and extremely suitable for person skin. It had been generally “Miracle Oil” for skin and tresses. Its proven to be very effective in getting rid of or notably decreasing fine lines, post-acne purple markings, stretchmarks and scars, and decreasing the look of enlarged pores. Camellia Oil possesses a distinctive energetic constituent known as squalene and contains remarkable moisturizing and anti-aging properties. It is the many quickly absorbed of most oils and will penetrate in to the deepest levels of the skin without making skin oily or greasy. Because of this Camellia oil was among the best kept secrets of cosmetic business. Even most basic lotion has ingredients (emulsifiers, pres
List Cost: $ 16.58