- Safely Kills 99.9per cent of all of the surface Bacteria & Viruses
- Fits all non-electric toothbrushes, and a lot of electric toothbrush heads
- Also can be utilized for tweezers, makeup brushes, nail clippers and more
- Perfect for holidays, company trips, camping or each day house use
- 5-minute sanitizing cycle with auto shut-off; uses 2 AA electric batteries
The Wellness HealthPro FC-1 transportable Ultraviolet toothbrush sanitizer gets rid of around 99.9percent of bacteria such as for instance E. coli and staphylococcus. The FC-1 is the perfect inclusion towards normal cleansing routine. Features a safety switch which instantly converts the light on as soon as the situation is shut and down when it is available. Take note that FC-1 will not substitute your typical brush cleaning. Kindly wash and dry your toothbrush after each and every usage.
Why Use Ultraviolet Light
Ultraviolet radiation can be used to kill microorganisms, molds and fungi in a variety of environmental applications. UV sterilization is used for air-purification systems, liquid purification, tank and pond maintenance, laboratory health and food and beverage protection. Ultraviolet light pays to for specific removal of microorganisms. Ultraviolet departs no residual substance or radiation and does not damage humans. The procedure is very effective with airborne and waterborne pathogens.
How Ultraviolet Light Works
Ultraviolet light kills microorga
List Price: $ 19.95