Starlite Smile 16 LED Teeth Whitening Light. Gum & Periodontal infection have indicated enhancement using 480nm Wavelength. Teeth Whitener & Gum Stimulator for Android os, iPhone, USB. 4G ONLY. NOT FOR 3G)
- 16 Bright LEDs and 3 Adapters for iPhone, USB, Android (4G PHONES ONLY. INCOMPATIBLE WITH 3G). Never ever requires batteries.
- Harvard Magazine on Light-emitting Diode Blue Light treatment “…discovery with important implications for stopping and managing periodontal condition…”
- Teeth Whitening Light works together any teeth whitening gel or teeth pieces (sold individually). Decide to try Starlite’s 44per cent produced in the united states Carbamide Peroxide.
- Harvard Mag on LED Blue Light treatment “Black-pigmented micro-organisms may also be to blame for halitosis, and light treatment gets at its cause by killing the micro-organisms, in the place of just hiding their particular odor as mints and mouthwashes do.
- Scientists during the Forsyth Institute are finding that blue light can help selectively control particular germs commonly involving destructive gum infection.
16 LED 480nm Blue Light with Adapter for Android, iPhone and USB. Teeth Whitening Light needs no electric batteries or extra teeth whitening trays. Works together any Teeth Whitening Gel or Teeth Whitening Strips (sold independently, not included). Employed without gel for help with Gum Disease protection: According to Harvard mag LED Blue Light treatments are a “…discovery with important ramifications for stopping and treating periodontal condition…”. Experts on Forsyth Institute have found that blue light enables you to selectively control particular micro-organisms frequently associated with destructive gum disease. Harvard Magazine additionally claims “Black-pigmented micro-organisms are also to blame for halitosis, and light therapy gets at its real cause by killing the germs, instead of just hiding their particular odor as mints and mouthwashes do.” LED Blue Light is 100% safe for residence teeth whitening and causes no negative side effects or tooth sensitiveness.
Checklist Cost: $ 29.99